PHILIPPINE CHARITY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICE
Medical Services Department
Radiotherapy Bldg, Lung Center of the Philippines Complex, Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. 441-2612; 441-2076; 441-2065; 441-2081
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PROGRAM
Provides outreach health care activities in the depressed community within and outside of Metro Manila and nearby provinces including provision of free medicines for those who have less or no access to health services offered by the Local government.
To provide equitable, efficient and effective health care services through medical and dental missions, in partnership with local government units, non-government agencies, civic groups, religious organizations and other government agencies.
TYPE AND SCOPE OF ASSISTANCE
- Provision of medical consultation and treatment
- Provision of medicines for primary health care
- Provision of dental consultation and treatment, including tooth extraction, and preventive dental health education
- Referral to hospitals for diagnostic procedures and further management
- Referral to the Charity Assistance Department for availment of IMAP
- Train LGUs, NGOs, Civic group and others for the proper conduct of Medical/Dental Mission.
- Letter of Request – Addressed to the PCSO Chairman/General Manager
- Provide manpower to assist in the Medical & Dental Mission
- Consumption Reports from previous request (if any).
- Project Proposal with the following items:
- Project Rationale
- Project Objectives
- Project Clientele/Area coverage
Note: Per Memorandum dated March 11, 2015 of OAGM Charity Sector.